Soft Carbon Fiber Felt High Carbon Content Rayon Based 6MM
Chemshine soft carbon fiber felt has high carbon content, it is 6mm
thickness, rayon based high purity felt, which used in heating
treatment. It is usually used in many kinds of vacuum furnace, and
the stability of product quality,with light weight,high carbon
content,ablation resistance, corrosion resistance,high purity,high
temperature without volatile,small coefficient of thermal
conductivity, without deformation.
|Volume Density (g/cm3)||0.08-0.09max|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||0.10-0.24|
|Thermal Conductivity(W/m.k)||0.07-0.12(25℃) 0.40-0.45(1400℃)|
|Carbon Content (%)||≥99.6|
|Applicative Temperature Range (℃)|
|Processing Temperature (℃)||≥1200|
|Ash Content (%)||≤250PPM|
- Length (mm) : Your order
- Width (mm) : Customized is ok
- Thickness (mm) : 6
Soft carbon fiber felt in 6mm thicknesses to meet a wide range of
applications. Felt material is generally used as thermal insulation
in inert and vacuum furnaces. For special applications, this felt
is available with graphite coatings, which will reduce the
permeability of the felt and improve its resistance to erosion.
These products are easy to cut and install and can be sewn in place
using Chemshine carbon cordage. Additionally, Chemshine carbon felt
is also available in a rigid form that is able to be manufactured
into shapes including Baffles, Cylinders and Rings.
- Aerospace: Hot isostatic process furnaces, heat treating,
sintering, brazing furnaces, autoclaves.
- Semi conductors: Silicon pullers, gallium arsenate producers,
- Metalizing (metal heat treating): Heat treating furnaces,
sintering, brazing furnaces.
- Fibers manufacturing: Carbonizing furnaces, graphitizing furnaces -
induction or resistance tube furnaces.
- Ceramics: Pyrolytic depositing furnaces, CVD furnaces, CVR
- Quartz/Fused Silica manufacturing: Melting/Sintering furnaces.
- Float glass industry: Insulating fasteners (part of liners).
- Tool manufacturing: Sintering and hot pressing.
- Universities and Government Research Centers: High temperature
furnaces, fuel cells.